- Holiday Extras Shepway, are looking for a tech savvy Graduate for an Online Advertising Optimiser role! Apply here: http://t.co/mlF2OOPBty
- Deeson Canterbury, are offering great opportunities for ambitious graduates and students! Don't miss out! Apply here: http://t.co/zF7wZlNNpI
- Great Internship opportunity with KCC who are looking for a Project Support and Research Officer! Apply via: http://t.co/ofXzjArEpn
Welcome to GradsKent
I’m a Graduate
GradsKent advertise permanent and temporary employment opportunities suitable for the graduate and student market.
Whether you are looking for that first graduate job to get your foot on the industry ladder, or you are a professional looking for a change in direction then we may have the opportunity for you!
Register now to start viewing the jobs board and applying for jobs.
Hiring? Packages start at £75+VAT for a basic advert listing
Register your company to begin the advertising process
Call us on 03000 414008 or email GradsKent@kent.gov.uk with any enquiries
We cross-advertise your vacancy on social media channels and through universities
We are happy to negotiate a package that suits you
- £16,469 pro rataMaidstone
- NegotiableTunbridge Wells
- £17K + Commission + BenefitsShepway
- £20K per annum Pro RataSevenoaks
- KR6 £19,032Tonbridge and Malling
- £20k pa + profit share + awesome benefitsShepway