- GRADUATE ADMINISTRATOR for Family Matters, Gravesham. Interesting role, for more info follow the link and apply now: http://t.co/A4OsnelQUE
- @GradsKent is at UoSurrey jobs fair @careerssurrey today. Looking forward to the big rush! #surreyfair
- CENTRE DIRECT, £25-£30K+ benefits for Bright Young Things Tuition Centres. Fantastic Opportunity. To apply go to: http://t.co/XX0PzmHWJd
Welcome to GradsKent
I’m a Graduate
GradsKent advertise permanent and temporary employment opportunities suitable for the graduate and student market.
Whether you are looking for that first graduate job to get your foot on the industry ladder, or you are a professional looking for a change in direction then we may have the opportunity for you!
Register now to start viewing the jobs board and applying for jobs.
Hiring? Packages start at £75+VAT for a basic advert listing
Register your company to begin the advertising process
Call us on 01622 696 241 or email GradsKent@kent.gov.uk with any enquiries
We cross-advertise your vacancy on social media channels and through universities
We are happy to negotiate a package that suits you
- Expenses OnlyShepway
- £6.50-£7.50 an hourGravesham
- £25,000 - £30,000 pa + BenefitsCountywide
- up to £25,000Sevenoaks
- £18,500pa + Profit Share + BenefitsShepway
- £20,000 - £24,000Canterbury
- £20,000 - £25,000 DOECountywide
- Up tp £20,000 DOE per annum + profit Share + benefitsShepway
- £16-£18,000 doe with regular reviewsMaidstone