- Just discovered @NandosUK run a #graduate scheme! It's not under way currently, but keep an eye on their site for the latest. #dreamjob
- Looking for a career in Marketing? Crossley Group are looking for a Marketing Administrator http://t.co/dD5pY2QO7E
- RT @BBCRADIOKENT: JAMES WHALE: As one Kent school bans talk of Christmas until December the 1st, are you sick of hearing about Christmas alů
Welcome to GradsKent
Are you a graduate or student and looking for permanent or temporary employment in Kent? Maybe you're at University and looking to get some industry experience either through an internship or a year in industry?
GradsKent advertise permanent and temporary employment opportunities suitable for the graduate and student market. Whether you are looking for that first graduate job to get your foot on the industry ladder, or you are a professional looking for a change in direction then we may have the opportunity for you!
Register now to start viewing the jobs board and applying for jobs.
Prize Draw for Employers
Are you a Kent employer looking for a bright spark to join your team?
GradsKent is the only website that allows you to advertise directly and exclusively to the local graduate market. Our latest figures show that we successfully place graduates in to 86% of our advertised opportunities. Visit the Endorsements page to see what our customers say about the GradsKent service.
Register your company today for free to be automatically entered into our monthly prize draw to win an advertising package worth £75.
Visit GradsKent on the Move!
You can now visit GradsKent on the move.
Visit www.gradskent.com from your mobile device to see our new mobile enabled site.
GradsKent: a proud finalist in the UK Public Sector Digital Awards 2011
- £16,000Tonbridge and Malling
- £23,248 to £32,143 (depending on Skills and experience)Maidstone
- Market Rate DOEMedway
- £14,317 - £16,362Canterbury
- £17,385 - £20,453Canterbury
- £22,498 - £26,588Canterbury