- RT @KentHighways: #FF KCC - @communityengage @ExploreKent @filminginkent @GradsKent @KCCvideo @kent_cc @KentLegal @KentSocialCare @KCCpress…
- RT @Jobsinmaritime: Great to see @GradsKent @RoyalNavy @BritishArmy and many others @UniofGreenwich @REEDNCFE graduate careers fair http://…
Welcome to GradsKent
I’m a Graduate
GradsKent advertise permanent and temporary employment opportunities suitable for the graduate and student market.
Whether you are looking for that first graduate job to get your foot on the industry ladder, or you are a professional looking for a change in direction then we may have the opportunity for you!
Register now to start viewing the jobs board and applying for jobs.
Hiring? Packages start at £75+VAT for a basic advert listing
Register your company to begin the advertising process
Call us on 01622 696 241 or email GradsKent@kent.gov.uk with any enquiries
We cross-advertise your vacancy on social media channels and through universities
We are happy to negotiate a package that suits you
- £26,000 +Tunbridge Wells
- £25,000 to £30,000Canterbury
- Up to £20,701 pa DOEMaidstone
- £22k + depending on candidate's experienceSwale
- £18 - £22,000 PAMedway
- £16,469 - £19,999 DOEMaidstone
- Circa £20k pa + Training PackageAshford
- £8 per hour + £10 bonus per completed interviewMaidstone
- £40.00 per presentationCountywide
- £30k DOE + benefitsShepway
- £18 - £20K doeMaidstone