- Internships, Gap and Sandwich Years
- Careers in Kent
- Case studies
- Living in Kent
- Graduate Finance
- Starting your own business
- Is GradsKent for me?
- Application Advice
- Equality and Diversity
- News and Events
Jennifer Stapleton recently joined the 4Ps Marketing Graduate Scheme and has kindly provided her thoughts regarding GradsKent in her search for a ...
Suzanne Gosney has recently been placed at Kent County Council in the Employee Services team as an Employee Services Assistant and has kindly ...
At GradsKent, we want to help you find the right employment opportunities from the day you start thinking about going to university until long after you've graduated.
Whether you're looking for summer work opportunities to fit around your studies, a first graduate job, or the next step in your graduate career, Kent has plenty of opportunities. And you’ll find the best of them right here, together with information about Kent employers, help with applications and interviews, and tips from other local students and graduates.
If you're keen to get started, here's what the process will involve:
- Click on the grey "Register Now!" button, to the right of this panel. You can register with us even if you haven't completed a degree yet, as we have opportunities for school-leavers and students to help make you even more employable after you do graduate.
- Complete the online registration form
- Upload your CV
- Once you've registered, log in to your secure area
- Use the advanced search to find suitable jobs for you skills and experience
- Apply for any jobs that take your fancy
- The employer will contact you if they feel you are suitable for shortlisting
- You can monitor the positions you have applied for in your secure area
So why not register now by clicking on the button to the right? If you aren't quite sure yet, have a browse through our resources in the left-hand panel.
Where you provide us with personal information through this web site, it will be treated in the strictest confidence, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and we will only use it for the purposes it is given.