- Internships, Gap and Sandwich Years
- Careers in Kent
- Case studies
- Living in Kent
- Graduate Finance
- Starting your own business
- Is GradsKent for me?
- Application Advice
- Equality and Diversity
- News and Events
Jennifer Stapleton recently joined the 4Ps Marketing Graduate Scheme and has kindly provided her thoughts regarding GradsKent in her search for a ...
Suzanne Gosney has recently been placed at Kent County Council in the Employee Services team as an Employee Services Assistant and has kindly ...
Is GradsKent for me?
GradsKent won't turn away anyone who is looking for work.
Our website and services are geared towards graduates, but we're happy to help anyone. In particular, people often ask whether they are eligible to use GradsKent if they fall into these categories:
- I finished university a long time ago and have been working for years
- I'm a student but I haven't graduated yet
- I'm on a gap year and looking for work before going to university
- I have school-level qualifications but not a degree
- I didn't grow up in Kent or attend a Kent University, but I would be happy to re-locate to the county
The answer is yes!
However, GradsKent will be most useful to you if you have a degree or are working towards one. You may find that many of the jobs here specify that applicants should be educated to degree level, so please make sure that you read a job description carefully before applying for a position.
If you have any more questions please browse through the information in this section. If you can't find what you're looking for, why not visit the FAQs or get in touch with a member of the GradsKent team.