- Internships, Gap and Sandwich Years
- Careers in Kent
- Case studies
- Living in Kent
- Graduate Finance
- Starting your own business
- Is GradsKent for me?
- Application Advice
- Equality and Diversity
- News and Events
Jennifer Stapleton recently joined the 4Ps Marketing Graduate Scheme and has kindly provided her thoughts regarding GradsKent in her search for a ...
Suzanne Gosney has recently been placed at Kent County Council in the Employee Services team as an Employee Services Assistant and has kindly ...
Support for young people
The Prince's Trust Team Programme
Are you aged between 16-25 years? Are you part of The Prince's Trust target groups which are:
- people leaving care
- young offenders
- educational underachievers
- long term unemployed?
If you've answered yes to any of these then you're eligible to enrol on The Prince's Trust Team Programme.
Team is a 12-week personal development course, offering work experience, qualifications, practical skills, community projects and a residential week. During the programme, participants can expect to:
- Uncover hidden talents
- Develop team-working and communication skills,
- Gain nationally recognised qualifications,
- Undertake a project based in their local community
For more information visit The Prince's Trust website.
If you are between 13 and 19 then Connexions can offer you free confidential information, advice and guidance on learning, living and working. They also support young people up to the age of 25 who have a learning difficulty or disability. Connexions can help if you:
- need advice on your subject choices
- are thinking about your career options
- are looking for a job
- want to find out more about courses and training opportunities in your area
- have something on your mind and would like to speak to someone in confidence - this could be health, money, housing or relationship issues
- are thinking about volunteering
For more information please visit the Connexions website.